Holistic Nutrition For You
Kathy Chrzaszcz, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Holistic Nutrition became my passion. After years of feeling unwell and not finding success through conventional medical practices, I found my way to holistic nutrition, where I found success in balancing my life and health. I am incredibly passionate about the positive impacts of nutrition not only on individuals, but also its’ positive impact on environmental sustainability and animal as well as social welfare.
After years of working in the health and wellness industry, I decided to take my passion of helping people through nutrition further and studied Holistic Nutrition at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in Mississauga, Canada. As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, I provide a very individual holistic approach to health care based on each client’s needs. My approach is effective, yet non-invasive and does not require dieting. I believe that optimal health can be achieved through lifestyle modifications that make lifelong impacts on health, wellness, and happiness.
Customized Healthy Meal Plans
- Available online to anyone in the world.
- Customized 1 week menu plans.
- Delicious, easy to make healthy foods.
- Great for weight loss, detoxification, family meal planning, picky eaters (kids and adults), allergy restrictions, those who want healthy recipe inspiration, and general healthy eating.
- Plans are customized to include the foods you LOVE and exclude the ones you don’t.
- Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
Online Nutrition Consultations
- Available on line to anyone in the world.
- Enjoy a nutrition consultation from the comfort of your own home. Save time, money, and transportation.
- A Registered Holistic Nutritionist looks at a client from a holistic perspective. We take into account many different factors to address your health concerns. This ensures the best results for your health, and you get a completely customized approach based on your needs – no cookie cutter programs.
- Analysis of medical history, lifestyle habits, dietary habits, hormonal imbalances, sleep habits, and more.
- No calorie counting, no portion control, no dieting – just sustainable healthy eating and lifestyle changes
- I provide dietary counselling, lifestyle counselling, meal plans, healthy recipes, and more
Hormone, Food Sensitivity, and Leaky Gut Testing
- Non-invasive testing from the comfort of your own home via Fluids IQ
- Easy do-it-yourself salivary sample collecting or dried blood spot sample collecting (depending on the test)
- Simple 3 step process: Receive the test in the mail, collect the sample, send the sample to the lab
- All tests come with a prepaid shipping label for either UPS or Canada Post.
- Timely results
- Available to Canadian and American citizens
- Large variety of testing such as female and male hormones, adrenal fatigue, leaky gut, food sensitivities, and more
For more information go to: https://holistichormonehelp.com/